Lista Cursuri Disponibile – Microsoft Windows 11
Vedeti mai multe informatii despre "Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 11": SESIUNI / DESCRIERE / EXAMENE ASOCIATE
Planned sessions: TBD
Descriere succinta: This course is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to support and troubleshoot Windows 11 PCs and devices in an on-premises Windows Server Active Directory domain environment. These skills include understanding:
- Important Windows 11 features
- How these features are used in an Active Directory
- How to troubleshoot these features
The primary audience for this course is Desktop Support Technicians (DSTs). These technicians provide Tier 2 support to users with domain-joined computers running the Windows 11 OS, typically in medium to large enterprise organizations.
- Networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS).
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles.
- Understanding of the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) components.
- Windows Server fundamentals.
- Microsoft Windows Client essentials; for example, experience with Windows 10 or 11 or knowledge from the M70697A: Implementing and Managing Windows 11 course.
- Describe the processes involved in planning and using a troubleshooting methodology for Windows 11.
- Troubleshoot startup issues and operating system services on a Windows 11 PC.
- Perform system recovery.
- Resolve issues related to hardware devices and device drivers.
- Administer Windows 11 devices.
- Troubleshoot issues related to network connectivity.
- Configure Windows 11 devices by using Group Policy.
- Configure and troubleshoot user settings.
- Configure and troubleshoot resource access.
- Implement remote connectivity.
- Deploy and troubleshoot applications.
- Maintain Windows 11 devices.
Vedeti mai multe informatii despre "Implementing and Managing Windows 11": SESIUNI / DESCRIERE / EXAMENE ASOCIATE
Planned sessions: TBD
Descriere succinta: This course is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills required to install and configure Windows 11 desktops and devices in an on-premises Windows Server Active Directory domain environment. The skills you gain by attending this course include:
- Learning how to install and customize Windows 11 operating systems and apps
- Configuring local and remote network connectivity and storage.
- Configure data security, device security, and network security
- Maintain, update, and recover Windows 11.
Note: This course is also backwards compatible with Windows 10 as many of the technologies and principles remain the same.
Who should attend
This course is aimed at IT professionals who support Windows 11 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources. The secondary audience for this course is Desktop/Device Support Technicians (DSTs) who provide Tier 2 support to users with computers that are running the Windows 11 operating system (OS) in a on-premises environment.
- Experience installing PC hardware and devices.
- Basic Windows and Active Directory knowledge.
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management
- Fundamental understanding of Windows Server.
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows Client essentials; for example, working knowledge of Windows 10 or Windows 11
- Basic understanding of Windows PowerShell syntax