Food Intel Forum 18-19 June 2018 – Financing, Competitiveness, Technological Hurricane in Food, Beverage, Agriculture and HoReCa
Representatives of the Food and Beverage industry, the HoReCa industry (Hotels, Restaurants, Cafes), as well as authorities and representatives from the banking sector , participated at the Food Intel Forum, between 18 - 19 July 2018, a comprehensive and long debate about the real situation in the Food and Beverage industries in Romania.
Evenimentul a reunit:
- The most important brands and companies in food and beverage industries;
- The most important and influential entrepreneurs and leaders from the food and drink industry:
- Furnizori de tehnologii pentru industriile de food and drinks
- Representatives of specific industries from across the country and from abroad
- CEO and top managers in the financial-banking and insurance
- Restaurant, clubs and bars owners,
- Top representatives of Romanian entrepreneurs.
The three scheduled conferences were focused on the folowing themes:
- "The Impact of the labor force crisis on the development and quality of services in HoReCa, food industries and agriculture "
- „Producţia de carne şi industria de prelucrare a cărnii, obiectiv strategic în România”
- „Agricultura viitorului şi rolul tehnologiilor disruptive”.
During the plenary session, the debate focused on "Financing, development and transdisciplinarity in production and services in Food, Beverage, HoReCa and Agriculture"
Informatii suplimentare: http://foodintelforum.ro/